Support Lake County Farmers Markets and the local economy by buying what is in season. Check out the sustainably grown fruits, vegetables, herbs, goat cheese, olive oil, honey and plant starts at our Tuesday market in Library Park in Lakeport and Saturday market at Steele Wines near Finley between Lakeport and Kelseyville.
NEXT BIG THING: They are raffling a Market Basket full of goodies from our vendors. Tickets are $1 each or 30 for $20, available at both markets. Drawing will be on August 10th at 11am. Need not be present to win! All proceeds benefit our ‘Tokens of Appreciation’ Fund.
There will be music also for everyone to enjoy. Check out the link for the current lineup.
CURRENT DATES AND TIMES FOR OUR FARMERS MARKETS
TUESDAYS: Lakeport at Library Park, May – Sept. from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm. RAIN OR SHINE.
SATURDAYS: Kelseyville Steele Winery, 4350 Thomas Drive, RAIN OR SHINE. May – October from 8:30 am to Noon.
Producers, Food Purveyors, Artists & Crafters at our Lake County Famers Markets
- Bob’s Sunflowers — Freshly picked bouquets
- Bok Bok Boardman — Farm Fresh Eggs
- Diamond Dust Farm — Organic veggies and herb & flower plant starts
- Dollar Mountain Apiary — Honey, pollen, and beeswax
- Edenberry Farm — Organic berries & berry products
- F&G Farm — Veggies, herbs & grapes
- Glo’s Glee Garden — Organic fruits and veggies, plants & goatmilk soap
- Heidi’s Hella Hot — Hot peppers & sauces
- Loasa Farm — Olive oil and Flame seedless grapes
- No Bull Ranch — Local honey & soap
- Ponce Farm — Stone fruit and nuts
- Poppy’s Nursery — Landscape specimens, and starts
- RHJ Organic — Berries, veggies & fruits
- Terri’s Garden — Plant starts, veggies, & eggs
- The Fishpeddler — Ocean fish
- Yerba Santa Dairy — Local goat cheese
- Bing’s Kitchen — Filipino food & more
- Hue Delaroque — Bread, flavored vinegar & baked goods
- Dancing Poly Farm & Food — Grilled & savory food
- The Pickle Man — Pickles of all kinds
ARTISTS & CRAFTERS